Friday, April 2, 2010

Aroma Cafe & Pizzeria

3141 Fairview Park Dr Ste Fc4
Falls Church, VA 22042
(703) 573-0853
www.aromacafeandpizzeria.com

Visited:
March 2010




Dear Antonio.

Guess who bee-yatch... Seriously dude, what the frak? Why do you treat me so badly? Talk about slummin' it... Day 1 you take me to breakfast at McDonalds (blech) and then we have lunch at that horrible Chinese place called North China Cafe.

As if that weren't bad enough, Day 2 you took me BACK to North China Cafe for lunch...you obviously didn't you learn your lesson after pissing me off on Day 1?!?! Today, Day 3 you took me to the same food court but that wasn't better...we went to Aroma Cafe & Pizzeria.

Cafe? Pizzeria? Goddamn you're a liar Antonio! You took me to a place where the Philly Cheese steak panini was neither from Philly nor very panini-ish.

I hate you for this...I hate you like Tina Turner still hates Ike Turner...but I'm gonna fight back, I'm gonna make you hurt...

After today's lunch at Aroma Cafe & Pizzeria I'm feeling bloated, queasy and just all around sick...about to make my own "aromas". That's it, you're gonna be sorry for treating me so badly you prick! Prepare to run to the bathroom and break wind at the most inappropriate moments.

BTW, you're no Edward Norton and I'm no spleen.

Pissed off at you,

~I am Antonio's Stomach

----------------------

Dear Stomach,

I'm sorry for abusing you...you know I love you. Let me explain... I had to slum it these days and take you with me against my will and better judgment. Rather than expose you to three consecutive days of bad Chinese food, I decided to check out the Aroma Cafe & Pizzeria.

** Tooooooot!! **
** Tooooooot!! **

Dammit stomach!!

Anyway, I only took you to Aroma because we had an SHORTER lunch break today (only 30 minutes) before getting back to my training class. You know I wanted to take you somewhere nice and even healthy...but I just didn't have the time. I'm sorry for abusing and neglecting you...

Thankfully today is the last day of training and I PROMISE to treat you and the rest of my body to some healthier food in the coming days. Well...mebbe.

Asking for your forgiveness,

~Antonio

P.S. Please close down the gas plant my friend, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment