Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hunan Number One

3033 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 528-1177
www.hunanone.com

Visited:
March 27, 2010




No long review here for those of you that don't enjoy my long winded shiz-nit...

Hunan Number One is the best for GIANORMOUS beers for not too much bling-bling. Anywhere that serves me a beer bigger than my wife's head for under $6 is a-okay in my book. That book being called, "Antonio's Book of Cerveza". BTW, in case you're wondering I don't compare anything to my head as my melon is quite enormous and scarey...like putting an orange on a toothpick.

To make Hunan Number One even more fun, throw in the wife, a few friends and the always fun to hang out with Steve L and Jarret B. I didn't go there expecting to eat any food, but the General Tso's wings were tasty and the fried rice I mooched off of the rest of the gang was quite tasty. Oh yeah, Steve's friend Okie also offered me some chicken on a stick (the actual name of the dish) which was crispy and tasty.

We definitely kept the waitress busy and made her workout by having her bring us a consistently supply of six huge 32 oz beers. Imagine a petite Asian woman barely but skillfully carrying six beers; three in each hand over to a table of rowdy guests.

I'll have to go back to try out more dishes, but right now they easily earn 3 stars for the big beers and cheap prices. I agree with my boy Batman who has declared Hunan Number One as THE place to start off the any fun night. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment