Saturday, May 22, 2010

Burrito Brothers - Falls Church

7505 Leesburg Pike
Idylwood Plaza
Falls Church, VA 22043
(703) 356-8226

Visited:
May 22, 2010




There's nothing truly special about the food at Burrito Bros, then again its not bad either. It's one of those places you can easily hit if you're simply DYING for something "Mexican" that's NOT Taco Bell-ish...and have less than an hour for lunch.

The food tastes fresh, but the flavor just isn't the most authentic I've had. I do give them a pass as it is a chain and they are not your local "Mami and Papi" type shop dishing out tacos and burritos to local patrons. Despite being part of a chain, this location boasts great customer service as the manger happily greeted all of us as we came through the door.

My boss who had brought us to this particular location comes here often enough that the manager came from behind the counter to pay his respects. In my book, they also get kudos for serving meat that's not ground beef in their tacos and burritos as well as having some tongue tacos. I friggin love tongue...

Anyway, the food is good, you'll enjoy it but I honestly don't think you'll make the effort to come here. As much as I hate to say it, for the area I'd rather visit Chipotle but if I had a bit more time I'd make the trip to Arlington to hit El Charrito Caminante for my authentic taco and burrito fix.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, the Burrito Brothers in the Fall Church location is now closed.

    ReplyDelete