Tuesday, February 2, 2010

China King

7500 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043
(703) 288-658

Visited:
February 2010




I fondly refer to this "restaurant" as my favorite "bad-for-you" Chinese joint. China King doesn't hide the fact that they're a quicky type Chinese place and seem to cater to people that want something cheap, decent and don't really care too much about the quality of the food.

It's the place that I'll visit if I want some artery clogging non-traditional Chinese food that's cooked up quickly for almost next to no money.

Jesus Christ I could go for a big order of their not-found-in-nature RED General Tso's colored chicken with some steamed rice...

**mouth waters**

Oh man, it's so bad for me and NOT the best quality food but I can't help myself sometimes....

As others have mentioned, this is a fast food place and caters to that "Americanized" type of Chinese food that's rich in sugar and MSG. If you want the real-deal Chinese food, don't come here. If you want something warm, freshly fried for the price of a McHappy Meal...this is your place.

Whatever your reason for coming here your stomach will feel heavy after you eat here and your a** may not be too happy with you the day after. But for those few sublime seconds when their food first hits your mouth, you'll be momentarily content with your food. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment